You can easily transfer your savings between Reels or your Wallet.
Follow these easy steps:
Step 1. Select the item you want to transfer from, then click on the Manage tab. You will then click on Transfer.
Step 2. Enter the desired amount, then choose the item you want to move the money to, or you can always transfer your savings over to your Wallet.
Press Confirm and that’s it, you’re all done!
[Important] Please, keep these in mind before you make a transfer:
- Active Reels that you transfer to, or from, will remain Active.
- If a transfer is made to a Reel that is Paused you’ll have the option to Resume it.
- You can only transfer out the non-pending saved amount on a Reel.
- Reel Coupons and Credits are not transferable.
- You cannot transfer money out of a Reel after the order has been placed.
Pending contributions can not be transferred until the amount has cleared your bank account.
Contributions usually take 1-2 business days to be deducted from your bank account. However, they take 3-5 business days to be fully processed and released to your Reel.