The Site is not intended for or directed to persons under the age of 18, and we will not knowingly collect information from such persons. Any person who provides information to us through registration or in any other manner on the Site represents to Reel that they are 18 years of age or older. If we learn that a child under 18 has submitted personal information to us, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Reel uses Personally Identifiable Information for several general purposes:
- to provide you with service information, and news,
- to support the services offered on the Site,
- to contact you for feedback about our services,
- to conduct research about Reel’s customer base or services,
- to process your payments including credit checks and collection,
- to notify you of technical updates or changes in policy, or
- to contact you for our own marketing and promotional purposes.
We may use non-Personally Identifiable Information such as demographic data to analyze and develop our marketing strategy and further improve the Site and our services.
By using Reel you authorize Reel to electronically debit your account and, if necessary, electronically credit your account to correct erroneous debits.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
- if sharing the information is reasonably necessary to provide a service that you have requested.
- to keep you up to date on the latest product announcements, software updates, special offers, or other information we think you would like to hear about either from us or from our business partners (unless you have opted out of these types of communications).
- if we believe in good faith that we are required to do so by law, in connection with litigation, to prevent a crime, or to protect personal safety, the public, or the Site.
- in connection with a sale or merger with another entity or if Reel should ever file for bankruptcy or have its assets sold to another entity.
- when we otherwise have your consent to share the information.
- Reel may also share non-Personally Identifiable Information with third parties (e.g. aggregate or demographic data).
You may correct, amend, or delete your Personally Identifiable Information by editing your profile on the Site or emailing us at email@example.com.
We are committed to protecting Personally Identifiable Information from loss, misuse, disclosure, alteration, unauthorized access, and destruction. Reel takes reasonable precautions to safeguard the confidentiality of Personally Identifiable Information. We protect the security of your Personally Identifiable Information during transmission to us by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts the information you input.
The Site may contain links to other sites. Reel is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when leaving the Site to read the privacy statements of each site that collects Personally Identifiable Information.
Session cookies: Session cookies are temporary cookies that expire and are automatically erased whenever you close your browser window. We use session cookies to grant users access to content and to enable actions they must be logged into their Reel account to perform.
Persistent cookies: Persistent cookies usually have an expiration date in the distant future and remain in your browser until they expire or you manually delete them. We use persistent cookies to better understand usage patterns so we can improve our Services. For example, we may use a persistent cookie to associate you with your Reel account or to remember your choices for our Services. Third-party cookies: We permit certain third parties to place cookies through our Services to provide us with better insights into the use of our Services and user demographics and to advertise our Services to you. These third parties may collect information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you access or use our Services. For example, we utilize Google Analytics to analyze usage patterns for our Services. Google Analytics generates a cookie to capture information about your use of our Services, which Google uses to compile reports on website activity for us and to provide other related services. Google may use a portion of your IP address to identify its cookie, but this will not be associated with any other data held by Google. We may also permit third-party service providers to place cookies for our Services, as indicated above, to perform analytic or marketing functions where you are notified of them and you have consented to the usage. We do not control the use of such third-party cookies or the resulting information, and we are not responsible for any actions or policies of such third parties.
Our Services may allow you to connect and share your actions, comments, content, and information publicly or with friends. We are not responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any information you share publicly or with friends. Our Services may also allow you to connect with us on, share on, and use third-party websites, applications, and services. Please be mindful of your personal privacy needs and the privacy needs of others, as you choose whom to connect with and what to share and make public. We cannot control the privacy or security of information you choose to make public or share with others. We also do not control the privacy practices of third parties. Please contact those sites and services directly if you want to learn about their privacy practices.