If you are connecting your bank to Reel for the first time or you are adding a new bank account and you've received an error when trying to link your checking account with Reel, give it some time and try again later. Fortunately, a lot of the problems that cause trouble with connecting your account fix themselves in time.
If you've tried multiple times on different days and are still unable to get your checking account and Reel connected, please email email@example.com Providing as much detail as possible (like what sort of security requirements your bank uses and a screenshot of the error message you are receiving) helps us investigate what the issue might be and get it fixed faster.
Some tips to help you connect
- Double-check your online banking log-in requirements with your bank (username, password, pin, etc.)
- Enter in your info manually rather than using autofill or a password manager
- Log-in to your online banking account from your bank's website and make sure your account is set up for use with outside services.
- Depending on your bank, if you have multi-factor authentication enabled, you may run into issues when trying to connect (disable this at your own risk).
- Try connecting on web instead of mobile. You can do this when logging in at joinreel.com